About Amuran Bakers: – We have 6+ years of experience in the bakery industry. Before launching Amuran Bakers we have worked in bakery industry to gain immense knowledge in it. Amuran Bakers started in 2020 with our first store in Malad, Mumbai. We have come up with a concept of Live Kitchen where customers can get fresh cake in maximum 10 minutes as we will prepare it in front of them. The main reason for launching Live Kitchen is to control the Waste part.
What is Amuran Bakers Franchise?
You must be knowing about Franchise but if you do not know, then let me explain you here. There are many such small and big companies that want to increase their network but they themselves cannot work everywhere so for this, they get their branch opened in the company’s name and gives authority to sell their product or service.
Similarly, Amuran Bakers is also opening its new branch to increase its network and reach its product to its customers.
Benefits of taking a Franchise
To take a Franchise Outlet of any company, you will first have to check the official website of that company, or you have to contact them so that you can get all the necessary information related to taking Franchise of that company. The benefits of taking a Franchise are below: –
- Once you take a franchise, you will have the product of an old and established company.
- There is a fixed investment plan in this which comes under your budget.
- Whichever company you take Franchise of that company helps in growing your business.
- There is no risk in this because the company is with you to co-operate at every step.
- If you do any business of your own, then you have to put more efforts in it, but if you take a franchise of a company then it gets reduced as the company take over the responsibilities.
- Also, the expenditure on marketing and advertising is done by the company.
- Teamwork is the backbone of any company. Loyal, Committed and Well-Trained workers play a big role in the development.
Requirements for Amuran Bakers Franchise
If anyone wish to take Amuran Bakers Franchise, then many things are required like: –
Space requirement: – Space is required inside it because a kitchen had to be made inside it and it is also necessary to have space for parking.
Documentation required: – Amuran Bakers Franchise requires some documents which are explained below further.
Worker requirement: – You can hire workers according to your need within the franchise of Amuran Bakers Franchise.
Investment requirement: – No business can be done without investment and Amuran Bakers Franchise also requires good investment.
Investment for Amuran Bakers Franchise
If anyone wants to take Amuran Bakers Franchise, then investment must be done inside it for a store and the company had to be paid Security Fees, for all other stuffs also investments have to be made and investment in it depends on land and business. Because if you do business by making a building / shop inside your own land, then it will be done with less investment and if you have to buy land, then a huge investment will have to be made inside it.
- Investment – Retail Store: – 6.5 Lakhs, Live Kitchen with Cake: – 13 Lakhs, Live Kitchen with Bakery & Cake: – 22 Lakh.
- Royalty/Commission – 5%
- Likely payback period of capital for a Unit Franchise – 2-3 Years
- Other investment requirements – Interior Cost, Equipment Cost, Brand Promotion, Licenses Cost, Franchise Fee, Initial Raw Material Cost, Marketing Cost Etc.
- According to the rules of the government, GST will be applicable on every payment.
- Interior cost is variable, depending on the design and size of the area (Sq.Ft.).
Land for Franchise of Amuran Bakers
Space for Amuran Bakers Franchise: – The need of space depends on you. In this, it depends on your restaurant that from which level you want to start, like how big or how small you want to keep your restaurant. It depends on you whether you provide the service of Kiosk, Fine Dine or Casual Dine etc., and your investment will be more or less than this.
- Retail Store: – 150 – 250 Sq.ft.
- Live Kitchen with Cake: – 250 – 300 Sq.ft.
- Live Kitchen with Bakery & Cake: – 650 Sq.ft. & above
Documents for Amuran Bakers Franchise
If you start any work, then you and your personal documents related to the work are required whether you are doing any private work or any other government work. Through this post of ours today, we will tell you which documents you will need for Amuran Bakers franchise.
- ID Proof: – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: – Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
- Bank Account with Passbook.
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number.
- Other Documents as asked by the company.
- Financial Document.
- GST Number.
How to Contact for Amuran Bakers Franchise
If you want to take Amuran Bakers Franchise, then you can contact at the following address:
Contact: – 077150 29784
Address: – Shop No.12 Khairunisha Compound Chincholi Bunder Road Near Vidya Vikas Universal College, Opposite Shree Ganesh Mandir, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
Profit Margin Within Amuran Bakers Franchise
Talking about Profit Margin inside Amuran Bakers there are many products it holds, and different profit is given on all of them because the company sells many types of products. Profit Margin is shared while taking franchise. In case of any doubt further, you can contact the company and get information about it. Within this, you will get a Profit Margin of up to 30% – 50%.
Amuran Bakers Franchise Expansion Location
North: – Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal.
South: – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh.
East: -Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha.
West: -Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa.
Central: -Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand.
Union Territories: – Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir.
If you liked the information of Amuran Bakers Franchise or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
Also Read :-
Chicken Adda Franchise Cost, Profit & How to Apply