IDFC First Bank Personal Loan (How to take IDFC First Bank Personal Loan, Personal Loan Eligibility, Documents for IDFC First Bank Personal Loan, IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Customer Care, IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Online Application.
Taking a loan today is as easy as ordering a pizza for yourself. Yes, you can take IDFC First Bank Personal Loan sitting at home with the help of your phone; you can also take a loan from the bank without visiting the branch.
The amazing thing is that there will be no need for any guarantee and security and without waiting for any long line; you can take a personal loan of up to Rs 40 Lakhs from IDFC First Bank on the basis of your eligibility.
Today, we will learn complete information about IDFC First Bank Personal Loan with the help of which you can easily take a loan online anytime.
What is an IDFC First Bank Personal Loan?
Table of Contents
IDFC which is an Indian bank provides instant online personal loan based on the eligibility of the customer. This loan is available only on KYC documents up to Rs 40 Lakhs for which IDFC First Bank also gives a time of about 12 to 60 months for repayment.
IDFC First Bank gives you a loan through a mobile app without any income proof. Many times if your savings account is in IDFC First Bank then you get Pre-approved loans for which no proof is to be given nor there is any verification.
With IDFC, you can take a personal loan online for any of your needs which is 100% digital. IDFC also gives personal loans to its customers like home loan, car loan and education loan.
Benefits of IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
- Without going to the bank, you can apply for the loan from your phone sitting at home through the IDFC Mobile App.
- Loan can be easily taken from any city in India.
- Loan of up to Rs 25,000 to Rs 40 lakh can be taken from IDFC First Bank.
- Up to 60 months is available for repayment.
- You can easily take IDFC First Bank personal loan for any of your needs.
- Multiple loan offers with Personal Loan.
- 12% to 20% p.a. interest which can be higher depending on your eligibility.
- You can get a personal loan from IDFC First Bank without any guarantee and without any security.
- Your CIBIL increases if you pay on time.
- Premature loan repayment facility.
- You can also top up with the loan if needed.
- No payment will have to be made before the loan.
Eligibility for IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
Must be an Indian citizen.
Must have a monthly source of income.
CIBIL should be fine (loan can be available if it is less but it will not be available if it is negative).
Must have a mobile number linked with Aadhar.
Smartphone and internet for loan application.
Internet banking required with a savings account.
Documents required for IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
- ID Proof – PAN Card etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card etc.
- Income – Bank statement or ITR for salary slip.
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Interest & Charges
- If you do a job then you will get a personal loan up to 20% per annum.
- Self employed get personal loans up to 23% p.a. from IDFC First Bank.
- Processing fee will be around 2% to 4% of the entire loan.
- Late payment fee of up to 3% will also have to be paid if EMI is not paid on time.
- GST – GST of up to 18% will have to be paid on top of all charges.
How to apply for IDFC First Bank Personal Loan
- Install the IDFC First Bank app on your phone.
- Register with a mobile number.
- Choose a loan.
- Give KYC information.
- Upload Documents.
- Now if you are eligible then you will get a loan offer.
- Verify the loan offer through Aadhar OTP.
- Now you will get the loan in your given bank details
- Your given KYC information is verified by the bank with a call from your nearest IDFC First Bank.
If your savings account is in IDFC First Bank and you use that account, then the bank gives you a pre-approved personal loan for which you do not have to give any kind of document.
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
Call – 1860 500 9900.
Address – IDFC FIRST Bank Ltd, KRM Tower, 7th Floor, No. 1, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031, Tamil Nadu, India
Today, we helped you to understand how to take IDFC First Bank Personal Loan. Although, you have many options to take a personal loan but you get a loan from the bank at a little less interest but if you use any NBFC then it is up to 36% interest rates.
Hope this will help you when needed, please do share with your friends and thank you very much for your valuable time – Have a nice day.