PM Kisan Yojana : The government wants that all the applicants can get the benefit under PM Kisan Yojana. The essential things required under this scheme have been told on the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Yojana has been created by the government to provide assistance of Rs 6,000 per year to all the farmers of the country. PM Modi has provided about 20,000 crores to more than 9.5 lakh farmers under PM Kisan Yojana. But some farmers have not got the amount. In such a situation, you can search your name using the official website and mobile app of PM Kisan Yojana. The government has also given a phone number where a complaint can be lodged.
How to file a complaint if the amount of PM Kisan Yojana is not received?
If any farmer who is eligible for PM Kisan Yojana and has not received the amount, then they can register their complaint on PM Kisan customer care number. You can also send email.
- Dial 011-24300606,155261 to call PM-Kisan helpline number.
- To contact through email send email to “[email protected]” or “[email protected]”.
- Toll Free Customer Care Number of PM Kisan Yojana : 1800-115-526
- You can also contact through website, for complaint visit the given link – https://pmkisan.gov.in/Grievance.aspx
- You can also get the details by entering Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list under PM Kisan Yojana?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- Step 2: Under ‘Farmers Corner’ click on ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
- Step 3: Enter the Status, District, Sub-District, Block, Village and click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
After this, the complete status of the beneficiary of PM Kisan will be received. The beneficiary of PM Kisan will see the complete details of their transactions. The amount and date that your account will be credited will appear. You can also see the details of the last installment. Cash amount is also sent to your bank account.
What is the definition of ‘family’ under PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmer’s family consisting of husband, wife and minor children who have cultivable land.
How does the farmer’s family know that their name is included in the list of beneficiaries?
All the beneficiary lists will be displayed in the Panchayat. Apart from this, farmers can also track their status through Farmers Corner in PIV-Kisan Portal.
Where will the amount be sent under PM Kisan Yojana?
Under this scheme the amount will be deposited directly into your bank accounts.
What is the toll free customer care number of PM Kisan Yojana?